United States Agenda
The Syrian Democratic Council is working with the United States Government to achieve the following goals:
- End Turkey’s occupation of the Afrin region, Sere Kaniye (Ras al-Ayn), and Tal Abyad (Gire Spi), stop Turkey’s ongoing aggression against the Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (AANES) region, and investigate Turkey’s war crimes.
- Provide the AANES internal security forces and counter-terrorism units train and equip funding.
- Support AANES development and capacity building.
- Provide humanitarian aid to assist refugees and internally displaced persons in the AANES region.
- Support an initiative of the AANES to operate an international airport in its region.
- Support the inclusion of the SDC and AANES in Syrian peace talks and the Constitutional Committee.